Wednesday, October 3, 2012

OLIVER STONE

Favorite Oliver Stone film?

Savages-2012
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps-2010
W.-2008
World Trade Center-2006
Alexander-2004
Any Given Sunday-1999
U Turn-1997
Nixon-1995
Natural Born Killers-1994
Heaven and Earth-1993
JFK-1991
The Doors-1991
Born on The Fourth of July-1989
Talk Radio-1988
Wall Street-1987
Platoon-1986
Salvador-1986
The Hand-1981


I have a hard time choosing just one since I like quite a few of his films, Platoon, JFK, and Born on the Fourth of July rank up there!



3 comments:

  1. Since I haven't seen a lot of his films, then I would say World Trade Center and Any Given Sunday would be my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver Stone is my favorite director, and my favorite movie of all time is JFK, so obviously that is my choice. But I can do better than that:
    Best editing: JFK
    Best mass appeal: Platoon
    Best naked men: Any Given Sunday
    Best flick everyone thinks sucks: U Turn
    Best movie that makes me want to take a baseball bat to the fucking lead character: The Doors (fuck you Jim Morrison if you were even 1/10th of that in real life, you are a douche)
    Best movie you've never seen: Salvador-this movie is really really good people.
    Best movie while high (so I can guess): Natural Born Killers
    Best cell phone use: Wall Street, hands down...or up at your ear.
    Best use of a Scientologist - Born on the 4th of July
    Best movie the critics panned- Alexander
    I could go on and on. Any movie pre 2000 should be placed on your to watch list NOW. Anything post 2000 is still better than anything directed by people not named Coen, Eastwood or Tarantino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up!! Thats great!!

    ReplyDelete