Monday, March 28, 2011

BASEBALL


It's Monday, baseball begins on Thursday. Thank GOD! Now that everyones bracket has been busted to hell, its time to focus on something with a little more stability. The greatest game on earth. The Cardinals begin the season with the light hitting padres. Ludwick will get one last taste of what an opening day in STL can be like. Essentially its a holiday around town. People are expected to take off work and celebrate the greatest day in spring. I'm really looking forward to meeting you Dr. Oppenheim. I've already been warned to bring my A game as far as downing $8.25 buds. Fortunately my wallet will keep me in check! Now its time for our predictions for the year.

AL East- Boston
AL Central-Detroit, that city needs a winner more than anything
AL West-Texas
Wild Card-Jankees

NL East-Atlanta
NL Central-Milwaukee
NL West- SF
Wild Card-Philly

WS Matchup is looking like Boston vs philly, Pitching will be key this year.


1 comment:

  1. Should be a great weekend of Cardinals baseball. Sadly I will miss the opening day game as I will be 30,000' in the air at the time.

    It looks like our projected starter for the game Saturday is Jake Westbrook. Hope the Cards get off to a nice start to the season and never look back!

    Looking forward to meeting you Joe! It will be good to put a face to everything else. Go CARDS!

    ReplyDelete