Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blues Trade Mania

What in the world is going on with the Blues! First they ship out their captain Brewer (I was personally pleased about this, yet did not feel we got much in return) and now they trade Erik Johnson and Jay McClement for Kevin Shattenkirk and Chris Goddamn Stewart. I love Chris Goddamn Stewart! And in two years Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk will be the top scoring defensemen in the league. I am very pleased with this trade. I always liked EJ, but he has not lived up to his potential and a change in scenery will do him some good.

All this and I do not think they are anywhere near being done. This trade was a good sign that they are not folding, but loading up for next season. I believe there is a high probability that they will cut a deal with Pittsburgh soon as well. Brad Boyes would be a perfect fit for a Penguins team that is in dire need of forwards right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment